Public Program Information
For daily programs with abstracts, please select the specific day in the menu to the left. Additionally, all sessions in the program overview below are hyperlinked to their respective session details.
Most conference sessions will be held between 9:30am and 2pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
We recognize that one of the best parts of face-to-face conferences is the serendipitous conversation with friends, colleagues and absolute strangers who inspire us, and with this in mind, we have scheduled “Coffee Quarantinis” each day before the sessions begin. We will be scheduling networking events as well.
Please note, aside from the breakout sessions during the Project Showcase on Day 1 of the conference, there are no concurrent sessions.
For presentation materials and access to the virtual conference rooms, please enter the attendees area using the password you received after registration.
Sessions by Type
- Session 1.4 (3:15-4:30 PDT): Geospatial Discovery and Data
- Session 2.3 (1:15-2:30 PDT): Relationality, Respect, and Humility on the Internet: Digital Space as Indigenous Territory
- Session 3.1 (9:30-11:00 PDT): Theories of Digital Collaboration
- Session 3.3 (1:45-3:15 PDT): Digital Exhibitions
- Session 4.1 (9:30-11:00 PDT): Textual Projects
- Session 4.2 (11:15-12:30 PDT): Spatial Digital Humanities
- Session 1.2 (11:00-12:15 PDT): Roundtable: The Data-Sitters Club: A Colloquial, Comprehensive, Collaborative Guide to Computational Text Analysis
- Session 2.2 (11:00-12:15 PDT): Collaboration Works Two Ways: Data Sovereignty and Representation in Indigenous-focussed Digital Humanities
- Session 2.4 (2:45-4:45 PDT): Collaboration Roundtable
- Session 3.2 (11:15-12:45 PDT): Collaborative Building of Digital Tools for Music Scholarship