To participate in this conference, you will need:
- A computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Internet access
- A microphone (if you wish to speak)
You can participate in the conference without a Zoom account. Please visit the online Program. You can join a session in one of three ways:
- Click on the meeting link for the session you wish to join.
- Visit https://zoom.us, and enter the Meeting ID and password for the session.
- Download the free Zoom app from an app store on your mobile device. Open the app, click the “Join A Meeting” button, and enter the Meeting ID and password for the session.
Social media accounts, especially Twitter, are encouraged if you wish to participate in further discussion. The conference hashtag is #dhUBC2020.
If you experience problems with the conference website, please contact us. Please detail the problem and, if possible, provide us with screen shots or images of any error messages.
Because this conference is virtual, we are all working with different technology. If you experience problems with your computer, internet access, or some other technology, our assistance may be limited.
If your technological difficulties are likely to impede your conference participation, please let us know as soon as possible.